Wednesday, May 29, 2013

One-year Blogiversary!

Hey guys! Happy, well, 2-day-late Memorial Day! Thank you to everyone who has and still does serve our country! What did you do for the holiday?


Like always, our parents took us to see the parade in town. I think my favorite part was watching the marching band, and I was even more excited when Mom told me that they were from our town's high school. That means that in just a few more years, I'll get to wear one of those snazzy outfits and march in the parade, too!
After the parade, we went to a friend's house for a barbecue, then headed home later that afternoon. It was such a gorgeous day that Zoe and I decided to take a blanket, the dogs, and some food into the backyard for a picnic.

Before going inside, we decided that we'd do something to honor the fact that - however hard it is to believe - today is the one-year anniversary of our blog! So much has happened in the past year - we started middle school, we made some new friends, we lost our dog, got a new one, and then found the first one again, and discovered some interesting things about our past - but it seems like it was just yesterday that I was clicking the Publish button for our very first post. It's been a great year, and I hope that the coming one will be as well!
So, just for fun, we decided to imitate the first picture that we ever published on this blog. It didn't turn out exactly the same, but it was pretty close!


Before I sign off, I want to say thank you to everyone - followers, commenters, and readers alike - that likes and supports our blog! We love getting feedback and comments, and love knowing that our blog is being read and enjoyed.  Feel free to comment with any questions or feedback that you may have!

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment