Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Best Blogger Award!

Hey everyone! Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!

Sophia and Emma from Sophia and Emma: Halifax Twins nominated our blog for The Best Blogger Award! Thank you so much!


Now we have to answer some questions...

1. What is your favorite post you have ever created?
I think the post where Zoe and I raked leaves might be one of my favorites. There's no particular reason why - I just had a lot of fun with it, and really enjoyed playing in the leaves with my sister, even though we did end up getting pretty dirty! Runners up are the triple birthday party we had with Dani, Saoirse, and Jess - it was great to finally meet them, and we all had a lot of fun taking pictures for the post - and our christmas day post.

2. What is your favorite photo story you have taken part of?
I can't really say that I've taken part in any photo story or a stop-motion video. I hope to at some point, though - they sound like fun to make!

3. Why do you blog?
I started this blog because I love to write, but I've never had the patience to sit down and write an entire story from beginning to end. This blog allows me to continue writing, without it requiring quite so much patience!

4. How many followers do you currently have on your blog?
We currently only have 12. To these 12 people - thank you so much for reading our blog and leaving such wonderful comments! 

5. Do you like being nominated for blog awards?
Well, that goes without saying :) This is the first award we've been nominated for and are very excited about it!

Finally, what other 5 blogs would you like to nominate for this award?

1. Dani from Dabbling Dani
2. Saoirse from Saoirse's Space
3. Jess from Bye Bye Belize! Hello Michigan!
4. Samantha Parkington and Co. from Teeny Tiny Spark (This blog is no longer in use, but the link to their new blog hasn't been posted yet, so for now, I'm just going to use the link to their old one.)
5. Inky from Super Inky!

I apologize if you are on this list and have already been nominated - I tried to find ones that hadn't received the award yet, though I'm sure some of you have!

If you were nominated, please answer the same questions that we did and nominate 5 other blogs, and include the image of the award in your post. Thanks again, Sophia and Emma!

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment